Category: CSM, Web Design, and Development
To apply user-centered design principles, database structures and server side scripting to create dynamic web sites.
I chose to create an educational website that displayed other artists' tutorials that users can come to and use.
Define the essential components and map the conceptual relationship of databases to information structure.
Create databases for delivering dynamic content using server–side scripting to deliver database content to a web page.
Design issues relating to the display of dynamic content and how that dynamic content will be delivered as the content grows.
- Project Manager
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Custom Content Management Systems
- EasyPHP for desktop development and testing
- (X)HTML, CSS & CSS3,
- Illustrator for Logo
- Notepad ++for code editing
- PHP & My SQL Database
- Photoshop for image optimization and non-destructive editing
- youTube Video Intergration