Category: Unofficial Redesign, CSM, Web Design, and Development
An un-officail redesign to apply user-centered design principles, database structures and server side scripting to create dynamic web sites.
To Redesign a website using user experience and user centered design principles.
Define the essential components and map the conceptual relationship of databases to information structure.
Create databases for delivering dynamic content using server–side scripting to deliver database content to a web page.
Design issues relating to the display of dynamic content and how that dynamic content will be delivered as the content grows.
- Project Manager
- Cross Browser Compatibility
- Custom Content Management Systems
- EasyPHP for desktop development and testing
- (X)HTML, CSS & CSS3,
- Illustrator for Logo
- Notepad ++ for code editing
- PHP & MySQL Database
- Photoshop for image optimization and non-destructive editing